As our country passes the presidential torch, business owners and individuals alike are lookingto upcoming changes to tax laws. Keep in mind – nothing has come to pass, yet.However, there are some potential changes you should have on your radar to stay aware of,over the course of the...
Missouri House Passes Bill to Eliminate Medical Cannabis License Caps
Great opportunity if you want to become a cannabis multi-state operator!
Filed Under: News
The new permanent cannabis regulations offer changes to labeling and packaging, new product definitions, OSHA training regulations, and more.
- California's permanent cannabis regulations go into effect January 2019.
- There is some good news for delivery operators and white label...
To enter the Canadian Stock Exchange, American cannabis operators must go through an audit in accordance with Canadian regulations.
- The audit requires that you prepare four key documents as part of your IFRS financial statements.
- You must also provide a summary of your accounting...
Distributors and retailers: this week, the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) released a new proposed regulation regarding the California Cannabis Track and Trace system.
Learn from Harborside Health Center's misfortune and make sure you file and pay your taxes on time.
- Harborside v. the IRS was a case that shows just how aggressive the IRS is in punishing errors on your cannabis business taxes.
- It's important to streamline your operations to maximize...
The IRS fined an Oregon cannabis operator for failing to file income tax returns on his legal cannabis operation.
- Cannabis business owner Matthew Price did not report nearly $1 million in income and used his business money on personal expenses in violation of federal tax regulations.
This week we have cannabis updates about the cities of San Fernando, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco and Blythe. In addition, The California Department of Pesticide Regulation released a document that all cannabis cultivators must read.